Lights of the Northwoods collects food items to be shared among our 3 participating area food pantries. Feeding the hungry of the Northwoods is a way for the community to support one another.
Most Immediate Pantry Needs:
- whole grain breakfast cereal
- peanut butter
- baby food/cereal
- macaroni and cheese
- canned meat (tuna, chicken, etc.)
- canned fruit
- Rhinelander Food Pantry serves over 450 households per month
- $21 dollar value per visit
- Serve over 1,000 households per year
- Weekend Food For Kids Program – over 200 food filled backpacks to kids for the weekend during the school year.